Recipes with Ginger
1. Unconventional Baker: http://www.unconventionalbaker.com/recipes/lemon-ginger-chia-cheesecake-dairy-free-recipe/. Great for raw and vegan fans, this raw lemon ginger chia cheesecake is on my "try" list for next ginger recipes.
2. From the kitchen: http://www.fromthekitchen.co.nz/2013/07/whisky-and-ginger-ice-cream.html#.WSIJOlKZOgw. An apple tart with whiskey ginger ice cream. This is perfect for both summers and cold winters. There are many other recipes without ginger that look amazing. I'll be coming back to this food blog.
3. Pomegranate Ginger Paloma: a great and refreshing drink for the summer with all the benefits of ginger. Brought by Half Baked Harvest https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/pomegranate-ginger-paloma/
4. Broma Bakery with a twisted version of the carrot cake with cardamon and ginger. http://bromabakery.com/2016/10/cardamom-spiced-carrot-cake-recipe.html
5. Vanilla turmeric tea latte: a great alternative to coffee by the Kitchen Treaty. http://www.kitchentreaty.com/vanilla-turmeric-tea-latte/
6. Fox and Briar's version of a salmon sushi bowl - http://www.foxandbriar.com/salmon-sushi-bowls/
7. Life, Love and Sugar. If you are a big fan of Moscow mule try those cupcakes http://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2017/02/13/moscow-mule-cupcakes/
8. Lemon chicken ginger by Julia's Home. http://juliasalbum.com/2015/04/lemon-ginger-chicken-thighs/. A fun alternative to my usual ginger chicken.
9. Broma Bakery: http://bromabakery.com/2016/08/coconut-marinated-salmon-tacos.html A jalapeno mango salsa to die for.